Examples of our incredible Velcro straps, grommets, turn buttons, shock cord draw string, elastic bands, zippers and buckles can be viewed below.
We carry a variety of cover fasteners to choose from.
- Velcro Straps are a great way to fold access material and fasten down to the unit for a nice clean look. Not to mention, they provide an excellent way to keep the cover from blowing off. Our Velcro strap cover fasteners are used on grill island covers, fire pits and equipment covers.
- The grommets we carry are nickel platted and stainless steel grommets. These cover fasteners are usually installed on the hem/bottom of a cover and you can either run a cable, bungee cord or stakes through the grommets to keep the cover from moving.
- Our turn buttons are a more invasive way of fastening a cover; it requires the customer to drill the male side of the turn button to the wall or house. Example: It can be used on a grill island cover when the Island Cover is against a wall or house to help keep the cover from blowing. The turn button can then be installed on the bottom/back corners.
- Shock cord draw string is a great fastener for when you only wants to cover the table top or counter. These cover fasteners work great on table top covers and grill islands. The industrial shock cord draw string gives you the ability to manipulate the elasticity you want and the ability to lock it in place.
- Elastic Band is sewing with in the hem of the cover, which is similar to a shower cap.
- Zippers: We use YKK Brand outdoor zippers for medium and heavy duty use.
- Our buckles offer another alternative to the Velcro straps. The buckles below provide a great way to fold access material and fasten down to the unit for a nice clean look. These cover fasteners also provide an excellent way to keep the cover from blowing off. They work great on grill island covers, fire pits and equipment covers.